Mumbai being the finance capital and entertainment capital of India has many aspiring individuals who plan to enhance their lifestyle through relocating themselves and settling in a foreign location.
For these aspirants, one of the most desirable location to settle in Canada. Canada is a beautiful country, which through lenient immigration laws invites applications from skilled workers who will help in boasting the economy of Canada. Further it is a land of opportunities which offers beautiful landscapes and prospects of individual growth at both professional and personal level. These aspects make Canada one of the most top most international immigration destination in the world.
Express Entry Program
It was introduced in January 2015 and it is mode of fillingonline for PR status in Canada. It is a point based measurement system under which the eligibility of the candidate is evaluated on the basis of points gained by him which are examined under the radar of CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) which decides the minimum point requirement for being eligible to apply for PR Status. The minimum CRS point is decided by IRCC, the governing body of Canada for immigration rules and regulations. The points are calculated based on the following parameters –
• Age – Although there is no age limit for migrating to Canada but if a person is between 18 to 35 years of age then more points are allocated
• Language proficiency – it is cross checked through IELTS and CLB examination. Scoring high band in IELTScan guarantee good points to the candidate.
• Education – Calculated under the ECA, the educational degree should be at par with the Canadian education board.
• Work Experience – The candidate should be skilled and having good work experience makes one eligible for good score points
• Adaptability – having a sibling already settled in Canada can help one to garner good points.
© Copyright 2021 All Rights Reserved. Design and Developed By: WebDaddy Technologies LLP